Friday, December 12, 2008
After Wednesday’s morning-frown, i had another surprise yesterday morning.
I could say its quite a huge management change for my Company Singapore Branch.
Company President flew from Japan. A yearly trip he will make to every office.
Happy? Yes, cos it represents a feast for us!
Early this year, we had a supper gd dinner at Chijmes, Capella Italia, n total bill came out to 1k+!
* drooling now *
This time we settled at Cuppage Terrace, Pasta Frezca.

President & GM

Vege Soup: Not bad.
Mango Juice: Not rlly gd. Nt those fresh kind of Mango Juice.
.jpg)
Main Course: Chicken Breast Steak with Egg & Chesse (or sth name like tat)
Horrible. Tasted horrible.
I felt like I’ve eaten 3 omelets at one go with hard-like-rock spaghetti. I din finish it. I wonder who came up with this, or who cooked this.
.jpg)
Colleagues ordered Beef Tenderloin.The waiter mixed up medium rare & medium, n served wrongly to them.They only realized when half were gone to their stomach. Duhx.
.jpg)
Tiramisu. There’s always some space for dessert.
I decided to go for their traditional, to be on the safe side.
God. Why on earth… It's so moussy. Horrible too.
Total disappointment!
The total bill for this time was $600+.
Not worth it totally :x
Anyways. The big news. Is it recession hitting on us?
Nope.
Company President annouced to us that our Japanese General Manager contract has ended, and will be resigning. Deputy Manager will be promoted to the position of General Manager WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
Wow, I can't rlly digest that much initially. its With Immediate Effect you read?
Just some time back, Winnie and me were still discussing even if GM was to resign, HQ will still send a Japanese rep here.
She's hoping DM will be promoted instead, in fact everyone of us hope so. and well...
Tsk tsk..Pregnant woman's so good at prediction.
It's the fact that HQ is not planning to send any Japanese rep. At least, not at the moment.
Real congrats to my DM!!
You must know at least he is more of a responsible work-mate.
I wonder wat will happen to my ex-GM.. cos at least, he din ill-treat me after all. All the best for him too :)
Well, for wat i know. My colleagues & me will be having another feast anytime soon from our new DM! :D